The team at Jim's Electrical were recently called by a customer who had a fire in their oven unit and burnt it beyond repair. They wanted the unit replaced and the wiring removed and repaired. The team met with the customer and could not believe the damage that it had caused. A fire like this can cause severe damage and be costly if your not insured as per the fine print. All electrical installs must be completed by a qualified technician for insurance to cover any fire related incident within the house.
All Jim's Electrical team members are qualified and that means any works are covered by insurance in the event of an incident. This was explained to the customer and immediately placed them at ease knowing the team of professionals not only complete great work but also are qualified to do so.
If you require to replace or repair any electrical works as a result of a fire or other incident then the team at Jim's can provide advice which will be a tailored solution for your issue.
to discuss your electrical installation. 131 546 Learn More About our Electrical Services
View All Blog Articles