If you rely heavily on the internet in your home, you will likely find that a wireless network, while simple, may not provide enough speed for your internet needs. A wired network gives you high speed access to the internet for media streaming, online gaming, IP security cameras, file sharing as well as other internet use.
Jim’s Electrical has specialists in data cabling, network installations and data point repairs who can do the job for you. We will help you to decide where to have your modem and other network equipment, which rooms to wire, how many points you need, what path the cables should take, and how much speed you need for your requirements.
Our network cabling and data point services include:
• Data network design, installation and repair
• Telephone cable and socket installation and repair
• Internet point installation and repair
• Antenna points
• Cable hubs
• Upgrade of existing data network to include additional TV’s and games consoles
• Home office design and setup of all data and phone cabling
• CCTV installation
• Alarm system installation
All cabling work in Australia needs to be carried out by registered cablers. Our cablers are fully qualified for this specialist work. You can be confident that the work carried out for you by Jim’s Electrical is performed to the highest industry standards.